I came up with a problem using talk under freebsd I thought this might be usefull to newcommers. The solution is simple but few docs is laying arround so one might need a little digging. In order to run talk on freebsd you need to uncomment this line on inetd.conf : “ntalk dgram udp wait tty:tty /usr/libexec/ntalkd ntalkd” Once this is done you’ll be able to run it easely…
- EC2 + RDS availability
- How to create a Multi Select declaratively and populate it programmatically
- Welcome PEM !
- And that’s a funny bug !
- The bug of the year (or maybe you can do better ;-)
- How to override a function in dojo
- Building a custom widget using dojo.charting to make nice charts
- Zend framework and JsonRestStore
- Having fun with dojo.query and JsonRestStores to get user input back to servers